Tuesday 13 November 2012

The Adventurer!

Imagine - jumping down from the stratosphere, breaking the barrier of sound, going towards earth at speed greater than...
No no. That makes me dizzy and nauseous. Let's try another one.

Imagine that you are sitting on the comfortable floor of a temple in Atlantis - a place many people think does not even exist. Imagine the thrill, the rush of blood, dizzying your mind, sharpening all your senses, hair standing on end, the goosebumps, loss of words! Just being there is like walking through the sheet that separates the possible from the impossible, a part of the legend!

This is what I experience almost once in three months when I shatter right through the old and useless adages about free meals at mach 1.1 and stuff myself till I puke, at the staff lunch!


No comments:

Post a Comment