Tuesday 7 February 2012

As Babubhai Rathore *be warned: bad language*

I like this time of the day. I am an early riser. I have lived a good part of my life growing up in a village where we all got up before the sun. When I drive the bus at this time of the day I feel very relaxed. Somehow closer to myself.

These pesky school children are so uncaring. But I admire the courage on that one. He saw that the bus was coming and yet he rode his bicycle right past the BRTS track. He did not even look this way. What a bastard. One has to admire the courage on these Musalman sons-of-bitches.

I wonder how the others are doing. I have not met Jitu in such a long time. Those were good days. We were so fearless. We thought we would rule the world. So Foolish. We had no idea what we were up against. I did not know anything of this world. Of the kind of work my father was putting in being a bus driver in the city. But when one needs to know one learns. All that beating and yelling was totally uncalled for. See I am here now.

That is what I like in the boy who Kailash bhai introduced for my first born, Madhuri. A man should be able to put up with shit and have the guts to face down adversities. And should not be too good looking. Those are the untrustworthy types.

Only these motherfucking dogs think they own the street at this time of the day, barking and running as they please. These city dwellers don't know anything about compassion towards animals. They will not stop talking about Uttarayan [kite festival] and birds dying with kite threads, but they would rather I have killed that dog than have applied the breakes. And these women, off to work so early in the morning. What do their husbands do? I actually wouldn't mind working in an office if that one was sitting opposite to me. She can shut up murmuring the curses already. Let me speed and break once again, shake her out of her smug existence.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind meeting Jitu and Hariya again. Of course that trans-homo-motherfucker Mehul has become a bumlicker in Baroda. He thinks he is better than everyone. I would rather drive a bus and be free than sit in an office all day and think I am better than others. But one should have the cunning. His house in the village is nice. I will also improve ours with the retirement fund. He spent so much on his daughter's marriage. It's all written, he must have done some good deeds in the past life.

That idiot is not from the city of course - wearing his white shirt and white pajama, and a handkerchief tied around his head. Shouting like a puppy to keep the door open, as if I would close it on his toes. Let me scare him a little. Just a little movement. Ha ha.

This BRTS is a good idea, much less trouble than driving those red buses. These runs so smooth. I like my work. Look at that fat idiot there, trying to read an English book standing in a bus. He is not even reading it, he is staring at the road holding it open. He looks like he is 30+, when do these idiots stop studying? I bet his wife is fucking someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment